Section Seven

A commentary regarding the Political, Social, Cultural and Psychological state of today's world; expressed in terms of loving sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I know how you have to live inside yourself, isolate yourself because emotionally and mentally you have no equals here. How, more often than not, you have to compromise your thinking just to be understood. How you long for someone with the capacity to meet you where you live. On your level. (credit: Lawrence Hertzog)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Here's a picture of my brother and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (Clarence Thomas is on the right). For those of you interested, I also have a picture of my brother and Pope John Paul II. Yeah... he gets around.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

"Clarence Thomas on the right" very funny!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger M. Alexander said...

Guess I can't post this picture to MY BLOG now can I!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

M. Alexander; Your blog is about heresies. As I see no heresy, here, there would be no reason for you to post this picture. Sorry :P

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the guy with my son?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

What is with your scary dark profile pictures????

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - your brother looks just like me. Are we related?

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home