Section Seven

A commentary regarding the Political, Social, Cultural and Psychological state of today's world; expressed in terms of loving sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I know how you have to live inside yourself, isolate yourself because emotionally and mentally you have no equals here. How, more often than not, you have to compromise your thinking just to be understood. How you long for someone with the capacity to meet you where you live. On your level. (credit: Lawrence Hertzog)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Connie Chung and Madeline Albright Should Take it on the Road...
For those of us who fondly remember Connie Chung for her betrayal of Newt Gingrich's Mom by playing an "off the record" snippet from an interview where Mrs. Gingrich called Hillary Clinton a b*tch, here is a farewell performance that you simply can't miss. Click here for the video. It reminded me of Madeline Albrights re-vamped version of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina." If these two teamed up, they could be the next Andrews Sisters.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyes!! My eyes!!

Ever since watching this video I have been haunted with nightmares of Connie trying to sing, trying to move in that dress, and trying so hard at being funny or clever - and not being either.

I wish that she had kept this "her little secret".

12:03 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I can't seem to get that thing to load!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Finally saw it... wish I hadn't...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

I know what you mean, but really, it's just sooo entertaining, for all the wrong reasons. I have to watch it at least once a day. :-P

1:11 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

maddie,
can you send me an email? I'd like to ask a Q off line.
Thanks,
gm

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update NOW! We're beginning to organize. Be warned!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home