Section Seven

A commentary regarding the Political, Social, Cultural and Psychological state of today's world; expressed in terms of loving sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I know how you have to live inside yourself, isolate yourself because emotionally and mentally you have no equals here. How, more often than not, you have to compromise your thinking just to be understood. How you long for someone with the capacity to meet you where you live. On your level. (credit: Lawrence Hertzog)

Monday, July 24, 2006

Congratulations & Welcome!!

I apologize for not having blogged in so long. Life (non-cyberlife) has been very, very busy. At any rate, I just wanted to give a quick congratulations to my brother Patrick and his wife, Christina, on the birth of their baby boy, Nicholas Patrick!!



I find the timing poignant, in relation to President Bush's veto of the bill passed by the legislature to expand stem-cell research. In browsing some of the articles on-line, I was more than amused to see one "reporter" decry the use of adopted children as the "back-drop" for the president's statement on the sanctity of human life.

I guess they objected to his using children in this way, as much as the president objects to researchers using children their way. Ironically sinister, isn't it?

5 Comments:

Blogger M. Alexander said...

Well it's about time!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

WOW! Please pass this on to young Nicholas:

"Welcome, my little friend. May God bless you and keep you, May He make His face Shine upon you, and give you peace, happiness and Joy throughout your life. Amen."

Congratulations to your Brother and his wife, and congratulations to you Auntie.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Petrus said...

OOOHHH - I love him!! We celebrated his birth by having ice cream with chocolate and fresh fruit here in Klaipeda, Lithuania!!

I can't wait to get home and show you all picture - and get away from these crazy Americans!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Petrus said...

OOOHHH - I love him!! We celebrated his birth by having ice cream with chocolate and fresh fruit here in Klaipeda, Lithuania!!

I can't wait to get home and show you all picture - and get away from these crazy Americans!!

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... My friend hot mom milf Videos amateurs colombianos Discount wireless plans usages of seroquel accutane market off taken the Nude bondage games accelis diet pill Side effects of valium Pay+per+click+tool

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home