Section Seven

A commentary regarding the Political, Social, Cultural and Psychological state of today's world; expressed in terms of loving sarcasm.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I know how you have to live inside yourself, isolate yourself because emotionally and mentally you have no equals here. How, more often than not, you have to compromise your thinking just to be understood. How you long for someone with the capacity to meet you where you live. On your level. (credit: Lawrence Hertzog)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Aftermath of the flood
It was a dark and stormy night. Then it was a dark and stormy day. Then it was another dark and stormy night; followed by another dark and stormy day... Here's the river through town a full three days after the flood waters crested. Thanks to my trusty, evil gas-guzzling, Ford Explorer XLT, and to Deb saying a prayer to St. Christopher we had no problem navigating across the washed out road. Just one of the joys of living in the Northeast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Wow! That is intense! Kinda like a california Roller (earthquake)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting. The one thing I left out of the story was that while I was there at the orphanage, Wendy the 8 year old, made me a mask of her face and painted it so that I wouldn't forget her. That was 4 years ago, and I can still se her little face. I guess it worked.

Take care and be safe!

Go Navy

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home